1. Services: The digital marketing company will provide services in accordance with the terms of the
2. Payment: The client shall pay the digital marketing company the agreed-upon fee for the services.
3. Term: The term of the agreement shall commence on the date of execution and continue until the
services are completed or terminated by either party.
4. Confidentiality: The digital marketing company shall maintain the confidentiality of the client’s
information, and shall not disclose such information to any third party without the client’s prior
5. Intellectual Property: The client retains all rights to their intellectual property. The digital
company shall not infringe upon any intellectual property rights of the client.
6. Limitation of Liability: The digital marketing company’s liability shall be limited to the total
paid by the client for the services.
7. Termination: Either party may terminate the agreement at any time upon written notice to the
8. Governing Law: The agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of
the jurisdiction in which the digital marketing company is located.
9. Entire Agreement: The agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and
supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements.
10. Modification: The agreement may only be modified in writing, signed by both parties.